Due to the personal and detailed nature of our business, we do not offer drop in type appointments. The reason we are by “appointment only” is that we want to have the ability to address your specific concerns and needs so that we can best attend to you while in our office. Your valuable time and our efforts are best addressed when we have the necessary time and information to make a diagnosis and thereby treat accordingly. We do offer appointment requests via our website and direct phone calling system which we check routinely on a daily basis.
For this reason, we request the following for all our patients:
- All appointments will require a reservation fee which is necessary to hold that time for you. A credit card will be asked to set that appointment. The reservation fee will be dependent upon the amount of time for the appointment and can be applied to your copayment of charges on the day of service or carried forward to another appointment needing a reservation.
- All appointments can be changed via calling our office directly and we request 48 hours business notice (not including a weekend). This allows us to accommodate another waiting patient, and we will gladly reschedule.
- Do not use our confirmation/texting service to cancel or change appointments. If a cancellation is done via text, it will be considered a failed or no show appointment regardless of the time it is texted. We use this service for confirmation only.
- All no show or late notice changes (less than 48 business hour notice) will be charged $100 non refundable or applicable fee.
- For more extensive procedures, same day prosthetics or sedation, additional fees will be required to reserve this appointment.